Gili Trawangan Snorkeling Trip
This oneday snorkeling trip depart everyday start 08:00am from Senggigi beach or Nipah beach and return back to Senggigi
Complete Gili Islands snorkeling guide. Features the best snorkeling spots on Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, and Gili Air.
If you’re planning to visit the Gili Islands, then I’m sure that a Gili Islands snorkeling trip is high on your list of things to do. Whether you’re staying on Gili Trawangan, Gili Meno, or Gili Air, there’ll be opportunities to check out some epic underwater snorkeling locations.
The water clarity is hands down some of the best in the region and you’ll get to see plenty of turtles, coral, and marine life to check out.
In this guide, I’ll outline the best places to go snorkeling around the Gili Islands so that you can immerse yourself in the incredible underwater world of the Gilis.
3 GILIS SNORKELING SPOT
- Sea turtles, green turtles and hawksbill turtles,
- snorkeling gili Meno : underwater sculptures, the Nest created by Jason deCaires Taylor
- snorkeling gili Trawangan : on a artificial reef (biorocks), vespas – scooter,
- snorkeling gili Air : coral reefs
- you can swim over the top of Bounty wreck which is about 8 meters deep,
- you can make a stop on Gili Meno or Gili Air.
Price: USD. 45 per person ( minimum 2 person )
Above Trip Inclusive of:
- Private motorboat
- Snorkeling gear
- Life jacket
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water
- Land transport